collage

This collage is all about me so everything you see if some thing that is a part of me  in some way or another, the first thing I want to talk about is qubo , qubo is a television channel that would stream obscure cartoons and shows, recently it has shut down so I decided it deserved a place on my collage next are the two flags the first being the flag of my dad’s country of El Salvador and the other one is my mom’s country of Mexico and I put two food that I like from each country, after that you can see a kitten, I had that little kitten for about a cupule of weeks be for it died in it’s sleep,  universal studios holly woods was my Disneyland, as a kid I would always go to universal and I had some of the best memories their I can still remember when the harry potter part was under construction, my childhood was also filled with Minecraft youtubers such as POPULARMMOS ,STAMP LONGNOSE, and DANTDM, now what is with that monkey, well that monkey what a part of the original wild crats ,great show and speaking of great show scooby doo mystery incorporated was one of the best scooby doo’s and they did a lot of cross overs with kiss, john Cena, and batman, a movie I loved a lot has to be spider-man played by tobey maguire the best spider-man movie, some time’s in school when they were teaching they taught us with kahoot which was fun because it was like a game but a game I would rather have bin playing would be Mario on my wii honestly one of the best games but next to that would by wii sports other games I like to play would be sky landers and doom, I also all ways wanted a lizard, bob ross is cool , nami from one piece is also cool so is dark maul and hamburgers are delicious.